Lead Compositing Artist
Jan started working as a VFX professional in 2003. During the course of his career, he’s worked with many great artists, supervisors, directors, and DOPs. Even after all this time, he still loves his job.
Some outstanding facts about Jan’s illustrious career include:
- He’s been part of 29 episodes of Game of Thrones.
- 62 credits in total on IMDB.
- He won the VES Award for Outstanding Created Environment in a Broadcast Program in 2014 for Braavos (Game of Thrones).
- He was nominated for a VES Outstanding Supporting Visual Effects in a Photoreal/Live Action Feature Motion Picture for Grand Budapest Hotel.
- He was elected as a Board Member at German Motion Picture Academy (Deutsche Filmakademie eV) in 2018.
We design and produce high-end 3D visualizations, animations and visual effects (VFX) for images, films and interactive applications. In addition, we develop technological solutions for generating images.
We oversee the whole CGI process from data prep to creative implementation in all media. We work for clients worldwide – corporations, mid-size enterprises, agencies and film productions.