animago Jury 2019
The submitted projects will be judged by a top-class jury comprising renowned industry experts.
End of August, the jury will decide on the winning entries. For each of the 10 categories, the jury will name three nominees at the beginning of September.
This year’s members of the animago jury:
- Günter Hagedorn, Jury Chairman and animago AWARD Management, freestyle computer
- Bela Beier, Editor in Chief, Digital Production
- Melanie Beisswenger, Animator, Director and Educator, Hochschule der Medien Stuttgart
- Alexander Bouquet, Chief Production Officer, Jung von Matt
- Francesco Faranna, VFX Producer, Mackevision
- Thomas Gronert, Head of Department Digital Film Design, Mediadesign Hochschule München
- Tobias Hager, Chief Marketing Officer, Digital Production
- Robert Hranitzky, Creative Director, Freelancer
- Dominik Markota, Head of CGI, Sunday Digital
- Isabell Mayrhofer, Film Communication Manager, Red Bull Media House
- Agon Ushaku, Head of CAD Management, Unexpected GmbH
The best projects will be awarded during a festive ceremony on the evening of 2 November in the Alte Kongresshalle in Munich.