Mark Spindler was born in 1986 and grew up in Gummersbach, Germany. After completing his Master’s degree in Media Production at the Hochschule Ostwestfalen-Lippe in 2012, he worked on many projects at PIXOMONDO Studios in Frankfurt, Germany.
He was the Compositing Supervisor for the Game of Thrones dragon scenes and has been nominated for several awards, including the 2016 VES Award for Outstanding Compositing in a Photoreal Episode.
Awards and Nominations
- 2016 VES Awards: Nomination for Outstanding Compositing in a Photoreal Episode (Game of Thrones, Drogon’s Lair)
- 2015 VES Awards: Nomination for Outstanding Performance of an Animated Character in a Commercial, Broadcast Program, or Video Game (Game of Thrones, Drogon)
- 2013-2019 Game of Thrones (Seasons 3-8)
- 2018 The Girl in the Spider’s Web
- 2017 Justice League
- 2017 xXx: Return of Xander Cage
- 2013 Star Trek into Darkness
- Born 1986 in Gummersbach, Germany
- since 2019 VFX Supervisor at PIXOMONDO Frankfurt
- 2017 – 2019 Compositing Supervisor at PIXOMONDO Frankfurt
- 2012 – 2017 Compositor at PIXOMONDO Frankfurt
- 2010 – 2012 M.A. Media Production at Hochschule Ostwestfalen-Lippe in Lemgo
- 2007– 2010 B.A. Media Production at Hochschule Ostwestfalen-Lippe in Lemgo